Somersby Falls is located in the Brisbane Water National Park on the NSW Central Coast. Located at the end of Somersby Falls Road you can hear the falls from the picnic area at the end of the road.
From the carpark there is an easy walk to the bottom of the upper falls. It’s a fairly easy walk to the lower falls where the above photo was taken – there’s just no official track to get there….
From Newcastle and Sydney:
- Exit the F3 at the Central Coast Highway towards Gosford
- Take the Central Coast Highway past Kariong
- Turn onto Wisemans Ferry Road
- Take the second left onto Somersby Falls Road
- The picnic area is at the end of Somersby Falls Road